SCUL Day 27: Pamper The Parrot
- Assemble at the fort for a noontime launch
- Fly to Fort Sharris in the Waltham System
- If it's nice out we grill and play lawn games
- If it's not nice out we hang out inside by the fire
- and snack and enjoy beverages
- Give Nemobird presents, treats, and attention
- Fly home around sunset
It may also be a nice opportunity for folks to share some stories about SCUL: it's our 27th anniversary!
Mission SummaryIt was SCUL's 27th anniversary, but also Nemobird's 25th orbital, and in celebration seven hardy pilots set out in an unseasonably chilly June air shortly after noon on a course for Fort Sharris. Additional pilots joined at our destination for a relaxed afternoon of grilling, chilling, and celebration.
Post-landing additions: Lasagna Mode, Threespeed + Dead Bride with grill, Scubado, Diva + Waltor, Excess on motorcycle, Acehole + young'n en route to Providence.